First we will look at the Seven Principles. Taken together they for the basis for learning about teaching, learning and technology …Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education
- What are some characteristics of your teaching style that are important to you and your students?
- What learning activities bring out the best in your students?
- What impact is technology having on you and your students?
- Reading – Seven Principles
- The Seven Principles were written in 1987. Instructional Immediacy and the Seven Principles: Strategies for Facilitating Online Courses was written in 2003. Why are they still relevant today?
- Has technology changed the interpretation of some of these Principles?
- Have students and their expectations changed since the Principles were written?